Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pictures!


Cover.


The story's set in Colorado. Kiara likes the mountains and woods in Colorado.


Carlos is immersed in his culture. He teaches Kiara about real Mexican food.


Carlos runs into issues with gangs. This is a Mexican gang sign.


Carlos proves to be a very skilled soccer player, giving entertainment to Kiara's little brother.


Kiara's dad was in the military, and in the end Carlos decides to join the armed forces to be worth something.


Kiara is a big fan of hiking. She brings Carlos hiking once when he decides to follow her because she's ignoring him.


Love is obviously the major plot to this story. Carlos and Kiara pass racial and cultural boundaries in this process.


Both Carlos and Kiara share a love for cars. In the epilogue they show that they have an auto shop of their own.


The third book of the series is already out. I have not read it, but here's the cover.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm Allison from Fremd. I love these books. They are so good and these pictures are so cool. ! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Ali from Fremd. I have read the first two books in the series but have yet to read the third. This is an awesome visual respresentation of the book. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete