Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Comments!

Sarah Seward: 





Mayna Tyrrell said...





Well, this is an interesting start to your blog Sarah. Of course, I knew about your massive obsession with Speech and slightly FBLA, but I find that it really does connect with this. Your talents with speech should be able to help your blogging. I think it's pretty cool how you chose a play for this project. I had heard about the play before, but I never thought about it much. I think it could be interesting. It sounds quite dramatic and sad and I've become curious as to how you will present this piece. The attachment you feel towards characters and looking to their feelings should make for deep blogs. I look forward to seeing what you will post in the future. Have fun! :)




Mayna Tyrrell said...







As a music nerd, I totally appreciate your choice of Beethoven. One issue though is that I can't access your music. When I copy and past, the link doesn't show up. While I listen to classical music, I'm not too familiar with this specific Beethoven piece and I'd like to hear the connection that you're saying. Just reading the blog though, your connections are awesome. Especially from what I can expect from a Classical composer, it sounds good. Relating the music not only to the plot and characters, but to the theme as well worked very nicely. Music tells a story and I think your connections really tell me the main points of the story. Overall, I really like this and am curious to not only read the book, but listen to some more Beethoven! (Just fix that link! xD)


Mayna Tyrrell said...




This is definitely the most interesting first blog I've read out of anybody's. Your writing definitely brings out your personality best, and the fact that you're actually into writing in this blog is pretty neat. I find that the vast majority of students only post the once-a-week assignments. In the sense of what an actual blog would be like, I feel that you really got yourself out there in this first blog. On the other hand, in respect to how Mrs. Hayes wants these to be set up, I feel like not enough time was spent talking about the book and what you would like to discuss about the book. From the cover of the book, it doesn't seem like too much of a teen lit book, which I suppose is what you were aiming for. Although I'm not sure EXACTLY what the book's about, I get the feeling it's pretty deep and moving. I hope to see really awesome and personal connections later!

No comments:

Post a Comment