I was overall pretty happy with my grade on the blog. I thought that I did a pretty decent job. Overall, I definitely thought that the classical music entry was my best. It was a lot of fun because I got to go into a piece that I was playing very deeply. Also, the connection of music and literature was a really interesting way of combining what I love with this class. There wasn't much correction written on my blog. Overall, the only thing written about correction was the comments. I apparently wasn't critical enough. I think everyone in the class was a bit too nice about it anyway. With the addition of the other school, I think I'll be able to get more practice with it and become a more critical writer.
For this quarter, I am reading The Boy Who Dared by Susan Campbell Bartoletti. It's about a boy in Germany during World War II. Normally, when you hear about Germany and World War II, it's about the Holocaust, and while Jews are brought up, it has practically nothing to do with that. It's about a boy who stands up for what's right. I always find that stories having to do with Nazi Germany are really interesting. I think this quarter will be a lot more promising, and I hope that will in turn make the blogs better. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment